We care about your privacy
We invite you to read it carefully and ask any questions at any time to contact us. You can also send all your comments and questions related to your personal data and how we use them at email@example.com . We will answer you as soon as possible.
BEFORE WE START...
- In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the relevant information that applies to the use we make of your personal data regardless of the channel with which you relate to S2V.
- When we pull from our Platform we will generally refer to any of the digital or in-person channels or media you have used to interact with us, the main ones being
- Our website: https://s2vesportsclub.com/
- In person, at one of the events organized by S2V.
- When we speak of User, we refer to you as soon as you have accessed our web or our previously mentioned websites or because you have provided us with information through any means, such as, for example, registration and inscription forms for events, tournaments, classifications and other activities organized by S2V.
You must be at least 16 years old to submit the application. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal data you hold is not incorrect or misleading as to any matter of fact. If you discover that personal data is incorrect or misleading, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the right data. You must carefully consider any challenges to the accuracy of personal data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for processing your personal data is:
S2V DIGITAL SPORTS, S.L.. Company with registered office in Spain and provided with N.I.F. B-66.800.350.
- Postal address: Calle Josep Irla i Bosch, 1-3, bajo F, C.P. 08034, Barcelona (Spain).
- Contact e-mail for the exercise of rights regarding data protection email@example.com.
S2V DIGITAL SPORTS, S.L. may be, from now on, referred to indistinctly as "S2V" or "We" or the "Responsible of the treatment".
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
2.1 What are personal data?
In accordance with the regulations, "Personal Data" means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, identification number, location data, etc.
2.2 What data does S2V use?
S2V collects and treats different data depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at every moment or even because you contact us. In general, the data are classified in those that you provide us directly and/or indirectly.
2.2.1 Data or information that you as a User provide directly to us:
- Registration data. During registration as a user, we may collect the following data: name, surname, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, ID card or passport or similar document that identifies you and date of birth. We may also request information about your professional occupation and level of study, as well as knowledge about the field of video games and esports. Also, during the registration in our system we can ask you different questions related to video games and the activity developed by S2V in order to determine your preferences. It is possible that it is necessary to facilitate these data to be able to accede to the activities of S2V or to participate in any event or competition organized by S2V otherwise, it is possible that you cannot complete the registry or that you cannot enjoy services, activities or functionalities of S2V.
- User profile information. The information that as a User you can add to the Platform in order to use the Service offered by S2V, such as a nickname or nickname. You must know that S2V does not store credit/debit card data through which payment can be processed for some payment functionalities that may be available. These credit/debit card data are provided to duly approved electronic payment service providers who receive and store the data to manage the payment on behalf of S2V without these data being located in S2V's servers and systems. However, we ensure that the provider that provides this service does so in a secure manner and applying the appropriate technical and organisational security measures, as well as encryption, where appropriate.
- Additional information that you as a User wish to share. Information you may share for other purposes may be such as profile pictures or data from your own biography, etc.
- Information about communications, claims or complaints and comments made with S2V. S2V will have access to the data and information that you provide for the resolution of doubts, information requests, complaints, suggestions or comments either through forms established for this purpose, by e-mail or through the chat or attention service that may be available.
- Comments for our social networks as well as on the website(s) rating the Service.
2.2.2 Data or information that you as a User provide to us indirectly:
- Data derived from the use of the Platform and the Service as well as your preferences.
- Data from the device with which you as a User interact with the Platform. S2V collects data related to the IP of the user's device, operating system version, internet connection and time zone.
- Geolocation data. Whenever you authorize it as a User, S2V will consult data related to the location of your device only and exclusively at the time of registration as a User. This information is simply consulted at the time of registration in order to determine the content that may be of interest to you depending on the territorial scope, as well as the language that you presumably understand so that we can communicate with you. In no case the data on geolocation are stored in the S2V systems nor is there any type of tracking, real time location, or any type of intrusive measure in your privacy.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
3.1 That you can use the S2V Platform and that we manage your requests.
S2V uses the data it collects from the Users to manage access and communication with the Platform, as well as to provide the services requested by the User through his/her registration account with respect to any of the activities that may be developed by S2V.
3.2 To comply with the legal, accounting, tax, administrative and contractual obligations related to the provision of the services requested by the User including possible collection procedures for the Service through the secure payment gateway offered by an external provider.
3.3 Sending communications.
S2V uses the data of the Users to carry out communications that can be carried out by any means of communication (in a non-limitative way: electronic mail, telephone calls, multiplatform messaging or chat, automated communications without human intervention, "push" notifications consisting of the sending of promotional messages to a mobile phone or any type of analogous communication) about the activities of S2V.
We can send messages to your mobile phone with information regarding the status of your requests. We can also do this via email.
3.4 Sending commercial communications.
S2V can send you commercial communications about its services and/or products as well as analogous content to the one you have been interested in by providing your data in a register established for this purpose.
3.5 Promotion and implementation of commercial offers both in an online and offline environment on products and services marketed by S2V.
S2V can send you commercial communications by e-mail, "push" notifications consisting of the sending of promotional messages to a mobile phone or by any type of analogous communication in an online or offline environment about S2V products and services according to the preferences you have indicated in the registration as well as the contracted services.
You can unsubscribe from commercial communications by canceling the subscription in the function enabled for this purpose in each one of them.
There may be data processors who provide S2V with the services of sending and managing commercial communications with which the appropriate data processor contract will be signed, limiting processing to the fulfilment of specific purposes.
3.6 Resolve claims, complaints, incidents and/or queries.
The information may be processed to resolve claims, complaints, incidents and/or consultations both at the request of the Users and ex officio by S2V.
3.7 To detect and investigate fraud and possible crimes or illegal acts.
S2V may process the information for the purpose of detecting and investigating fraud, and for the investigation of possible compliance issues and the possible commission of crimes. In this sense, we may request information in order to comply with legal obligations to pursue conduct that may be contrary to applicable regulations.
3.8 Statistical purposes and analysis of the Service.
The information may be used to analyze the behavior and preferences of users and to provide the best possible experience in the use of the platform and that you can easily and intuitively access the services and manage your privacy. Improving your experience means that you can enjoy the Platform and have direct access to information that may be of interest to you, as well as manage your privacy preferences.
3.9 Processing of claims with insurance companies.
S2V may process the User's data in order to report any damage or unforeseen event that may be covered by the insurance policy or policies subscribed by S2V.
3.10 To communicate the data to companies, organizations and/or entities interested in sending advertising actions or carrying out market research in the sectors of activity to be named, in a non-limitative and/or exclusive manner. To do so, it is necessary to carry out operations of standardisation, deduplication, filtering and verification of the data. Advertising will be sent by third party companies.
S2V may communicate your personal data for the above-mentioned purpose to companies, organizations and/or entities from the following sectors of activity:
- Training: education.
- Leisure: publishing, music, tourism, sports, collecting, photography, hobbies, toys, transport, gardening, hobbies, lotteries, lottery clubs, communication and entertainment. Life.
- Mass consumption: electronics, computers, textiles, image and sound, accessories, home, bazaar, personal care (cosmetics, perfumes, parapharmacy, advertising pharmaceutical specialities), furniture, real estate, food and drink, health and beauty, office material. fashion and decoration.
- Marketing or e-commerce.
- Telecommunications: telecommunications and technology products and services
- Financial: provided by financial, insurance and social welfare entities.
- Automotive: products and services related to cars, motorcycles and trucks
- for energy and water: products related to electricity, hydrocarbons, gas and water
- NGOs: products and services related to NGOs and related entities.
- Jewellery and precious stones: products and services related to jewellery, costume jewellery and precious stones.
- Optics and optometry.
If they exist, each communication will provide mechanisms, simple and free of charge, to withdraw the consent given for the purpose of sending electronic communications, in full compliance with applicable regulations.
Advertising actions, both those carried out by S2V and by third party companies, organizations and/or entities may be carried out through the following channels:
- Email address
- >Postal mail
- >Phone calls to fixed or mobile lines
- Sending SMS and/or MMS messages,
- Multi-platform messaging services, chat
- Automated calls without human intervention
- Push Notifications
- or any similar communication
It is possible that S2V, in order to respond to the requested purposes, may communicate your data to companies outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). In these cases, S2V, will adopt the appropriate guarantees to protect your information.
In the absence of a decision of adequacy by the European Commission with the country of destination, the transfer will be made alternatively on the basis of
- The use of the Standard Data Protection Clauses adopted by the supervisory authority and approved by the European Commission
- The execution of the possible contract that links you to S2V based on the participation in activities organized by S2V as well as raffles, contests and/or promotions.
- Your explicit consent will be specifically requested.
Also, if the companies receiving your data are U.S. companies, any international transfers will be made on the basis of these companies' adherence to the Privacy Shield.
We inform you that all personal data processing carried out by S2V is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights and other applicable regulations.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT?
The treatment of your Data is carried out on the basis of the following legal bases of legitimation in accordance with the applicable regulations:
- Execute the contractual relationship that as a User joins S2V once you have registered on the Platform. Until you register as a User, we will treat your Data for the application of pre-contractual measures to your request with the navigation on the Web. The contractual relationship will be maintained until you unsubscribe from the Platform or request us directly.
- On the basis of our legitimate interest, such as sending commercial advertising once you have registered as a User and/or have accepted some general contracting conditions or to carry out controls to prevent fraud through the Platform.
- Compliance with legal obligations imposed on us, such as when judges, courts or competent authorities request certain data from us in the context of investigations.
5. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA?
We may also communicate some specific data to our contractual suppliers with whom we guarantee that we have signed binding contractual promises of compliance with data protection regulations for the communication of data between data controller and data processor.
The possible recipients of your data are:
- Service providers. S2V may subcontract the provision of certain services, so there may be entities with access to certain data for the exclusive performance of the subcontracted provision.
- Payment service providers. If it is possible for you to introduce your credit/debit card data through the S2V Platform, your data will be directly stored in payment platforms contracted by S2V. The providers of these services are selected to comply with the standards of security measures according to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI SSC). S2V does not store this data in any case.
- Customer services and incident management. S2V may communicate your data to companies that provide customer service, as well as to those that direct actions aimed at measuring the degree of satisfaction of the Users and the provision of the Service, with prior written agreement with them.
- S2V Group companies. S2V may communicate your data to other companies of the S2V Group as well as to possible subsidiaries in order to comply with the contractual obligations derived from the use of the Platform.
- >Computer systems services. S2V can contract computer services for the management and maintenance of S2V's own systems so that these entities could have access to data owned by S2V.
- Insurance companies. S2V can communicate data to the insurance companies, as well as insurance brokers with whom S2V has a contractual link for the processing, management and follow-up of claims and accidents derived from the activity of S2V and its collaborators.
6. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT?
Once you cancel your subscription to the platform and cease to be a user, S2V may keep your data until the expiry of the contractual obligations, tax and other applicable regulations. The data will be duly blocked in accordance with the applicable regulations, and S2V will adopt all technical and organizational measures to prevent its treatment, except for making the data available to judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office, or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, as well as insurers in the event of accidents, in order to demand, in any case, possible responsibilities derived from your relationship as a User with S2V.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a User, you can exercise the following rights related to your Personal Data:
Right of access
You have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that is processed about you, as well as certain details about the way in which we use it. We may ask you, before providing the information, to specify the Data or processing activities to which your request relates.
Right of rectification
We take all appropriate measures to ensure that the data stored are accurate and complete. However, if you consider that this is not the case, you can request an update or correction of these. To do so, you must accompany, when necessary, the documentation justifying the inaccuracy or incompleteness of your Personal Data.
Right of withdrawal
In certain circumstances you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Exercising your right to deletion may mean that it is impossible to provide you with the Service.
Right to limit treatment
In certain circumstances, you will be entitled to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, which will only be treated for the exercise of the aforementioned rights, as well as the defence of possible claims. Please note that the exercise of the right of limitation may result in the impossibility of providing you with the Service.
Right of opposition
You have the right to object to the processing, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, if the processing is based on our legitimate interest or on the legitimate interest of a third party. In this case, we will terminate the processing operation you have indicated to us, unless you provide proof of legitimate reasons for continuing the processing. Please note that the exercise of the right of opposition may make it impossible to provide you with the Service.
Under certain circumstances you have the right to request your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another third party of your choice.
Right not to be subject to automated decision, including profiling
You have the right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions. However, S2V's decisions are in no way exclusively based on automated means.
Right to revoke consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in respect of those treatments for which you have given your consent.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to attach a copy of your national identity card, passport or other valid document that identifies you, clearly indicating which right you are exercising and on which specific treatment.
Likewise, we inform you that if you do not see your expectations fulfilled you can contact the competent control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
8. WHAT SAFETY MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO THE TREATMENT?
Your data is important to S2V. We use efficient technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data. We undertake to treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and, in particular, to (i) treat those Data to which we have access, with sufficient guarantees of confidentiality; and (ii) adopt those technical and organizational security measures necessary to avoid the alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access to your Data.
Also, all your information is protected in our systems. Only staff who require the information to perform a particular task will have access to this type of information. Our staff is obliged to adopt the necessary security measures required by current legislation. Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, you can be assured that we have established security measures to protect the confidentiality of your information. We will continue to maintain and improve these measures over time in accordance with legal and technological developments. Please note that the transmission of information over the Internet, whether by e-mail or web-based mail, is only secure when it is encrypted. Your messages may be sent through any number of countries before they reach their intended recipient. S2V cannot be responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
In case of discrepancy between the translated versions and the Spanish version of this text, the latter shall prevail.
10. COOKIE INFORMATION
For any questions about your Personal Data, you can contact us at the following address:
S2V DIGITAL ESPORTS, S. L.
Carrer de Josep Irla I Bosch, 1-3, Bass F
08034 Barcelona, Spain.
In any case, we inform you that the provider is responsible for the Cookies and for the processing of the data obtained through its own Cookies and those of third parties, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when he/she visits a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time he or she accesses the Website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user's computer/device and, if activated in the configuration of your browser, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
By accessing the Website, you expressly agree to the use of such Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your navigation of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available to the Website may not function properly.
>Specifically, the provider is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the provider uses others with the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
In this sense, the Website may use language customization cookies that allow the establishment and maintenance of the language chosen by the user when visiting the Website.
The Website also uses Google Inc. performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information on how visitors use a website, for example, which pages visitors visit most often, among other things.
These cookies do not collect any identifying information about the visitor. All information collected by cookies is collected and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a website. For more information about how cookies work and how to disable them, you can visit the Google Privacy Center and Google Analytics Opt-out Plug-in websites.
When the Website is loaded and accessed, "database storage" and "local storage" may occur to make navigation faster, more agile and easier.
Finally, third party cookies may be installed in the event that the user uses the tools to share some of the content of the website in the different social networks. These cookies are installed by the social networks in which the content is shared. To learn more about them, we recommend visiting the pages of these social tools.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
You can block Cookies via the browser settings tools, or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
To disable or delete cookies in the Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
To disable or delete cookies in the Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
To disable or delete cookies in the Explorer browser:
To disable or delete cookies in the Safari browser:
To disable or delete cookies in the Opera browser: